And then, New England turned on me. In one day. Yesterday. Rain came, and with it, temperatures that are reminiscent of winter in Tennessee. Oh, look Sam! It's 40 degrees outside! And raining! Too bad you have to spend the entire day outside feeding livestock and touring the Global Village. Yesterday afternoon, as I was trying to restore feeling to my numb fingers, I realized that I was wearing three layers and fantasizing about hot showers, in September. If I went off my 22 years of experience with September, I'd make the mistake of guessing that it'd be another month until I could start wearing pants. That's how it is where I come from.
In Massachusetts, not so much. It's another cold, wet day, and it's all downhill from here. For the next six months or so, this little farm boy is going to freeze his balls off. Stay in tune for that.
Are you serious??? 40 degrees in September?? F that S! Get out of there Sam before you loose your right to reproduce! Well, actually you know what your fate would be if you tried to father any children prior to marriage:(spoken in a crazy alabama accent) "if it's comin' out it's comin' off!" So . . . either way i guess.
ReplyDelete