However, poor Quentin has been knocked down the totem pole. No longer the alpha male, I'm afraid. I saw him. I don't think he's excited about the change.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Big Dave
FARM ANNOUNCEMENT: As of 4:14 p.m. today, Overlook Farm increased its family in number (and size) by one buck goat. We bought him for a few grand and 40 bales of hay. His name is Big Dave. He is absolutely huge-mongous. A 300 lb. buck goat, he is double the size of Quentin, our previous heavy weight. Seriously, guys, I can't believe the size of Big Dave. I predict that he will butt down the entire barn by morning. Size of a small horse. And in full rut (aka: heat) which means he's going off crazier than usual. Nevertheless, he's now part of the family, and already peeing on his own beard! How nice. Here's to family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Dave is also quite adorable in a really strange way.
ReplyDeleteis he as big as Evander?
ReplyDelete